Fw: Can you use a team of volunteers?

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2012
      anyone got a project?

      if so contact them direct!

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Charles Barlow
      Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 3:43 PM Subject: Can you use a team of
      volunteers?

      Dear All

      I've been approached by a team of employees at NFU Mutual wanting to
      undertake some group volunteering.

      There are 35 team members and ideally they want to do something of a
      physical nature, for a day or half day. Initially this would be a 'one
      off', but there is a possibility of the exercise being repeated if it works
      well.

      If you've got a project that meets these criteria then please let me know.

      What I propose is to relay all project ideas to the team and let them decide
      which one to go with. Therefore, if you could let me have your ideas by
      Monday 1 October that would be great.

      If you've got any questions please let me know.

      Kind regards

      Charles

      Charles Barlow
      Lead Officer
      Voluntary Action Stratford on Avon District
      Suite 3 Arden Court
      Arden Street
      Stratford upon Avon CV37 6NT

      Ph: 01789 262889
      Email: charles.barlow@...

      Registered Charity: No.1067584
      Company Limited by Guarantee No 3482562 (England and Wales)

      The information contained in and accompanying this communication has been
      provided via email at your request and may be confidential, subject to legal
      privilege, or otherwise protected from disclosure, and is intended solely
      for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended
      recipient(s) of this communication, please delete and destroy all copies in
      your possession, notify charles.barlow@... that you have received
      this communication in error, and note that any review or dissemination of,
      or the taking of any action in reliance on, this communication is expressly
      prohibited.

      E-mail messages are not secure and may contain computer viruses or other
      defects, may not be accurately replicated on other systems, or may be
      intercepted, read, and/or amended by unauthorised persons without the
      knowledge of the sender or the intended recipient. Information sent by email
      is at your sole risk, and VASA (i) makes no warranties in relation to the
      foregoing matters, (ii) accepts no liability for any effects that it may
      have including rendering information inaccurate or incomplete and (iii) has
      no responsibility for any unauthorised access. Please note that VASA
      reserves the right to intercept, monitor and retain e-mail messages to and
      from its systems as permitted by applicable law. You understand that this
      communication shall only be deemed to have been delivered upon actual
      receipt by the intended recipient.

      -----
      No virus found in this message.