One helper needed at Kineton on Tuesday 25th please

  • amroskelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2012
      Is anyone available to help the learners progress at Kineton this coming Tuesday please from 9.30am - 12.30pm?

      We are ringing up to and including bob minor. An inside ringer or a steady treble ringer would be most welcome.

      Coffee and Biscuits from 10.45am - 11.15am

      Please contact me if you are able to help

      Thanks

      Angela.