Raise and Lower in Peal - Place available for a learner

  • Angela
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2012
      Hi Everyone,

      I've had a cancellation for the raise and lower in peal course tomorrow Friday 21st September.

      If you are competent at raising and lowering a single bell and would like to learn more about raising and lowering in peal, followed by practising raising and lowering as part of a band please contact me as soon as possible.

      The course will start at 2pm at Kineton and will cost £5.

      Thanks

      Angela