QP2 Squad Registration

  • Jonathan Tallis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2012
      Dear all,

      I am putting together a pool of ringers to facilitate the ringing of quarter peals for those who don't have the resource of people at their own towers to do so and who have already rung their first quarters and are therefore out of the scope of Graham Nabb 'first quarter' team of ringers.

      I am thinking that any quarter peals arranged would take place on Wednesday or Friday mornings.

      Could you let me know if you would like to be a member of this squad please? You should be able to at least ring Plain Bob Doubles solidly and anything else is a bonus.

      You would need to be available on some Wednesday or Friday mornings.

      Looking forward to hearing from you.

      Best,

      Jon Tallis
      pro@...