Old Ropes

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2008
      I seem to be about to give away 2/3 old ropes of mine to needy towers and could do with some replacements.

      Has anyone any old ropes that will not be used again I could splice up and use where the need arises please?  So many get put in corners or clock chambers  as 'spares' never to see the light of day again. Can anyone help me out?

      Thanks