One helper still needed for tomorrow - June 19th

  • Angela
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2012
      I asked yesterday for one helper for the whole morning at Kineton for tomorrow June 19th,  but on reflection perhaps 1.30am - 12.30pm is asking a little too much  ;)

      So if there is anyone who could come along from 9.30am - 12.30pm that would be just great. :)

      We really could do with one more helper please.

      Please contact me if you are free to help

      Many Thanks

      Angela

      07880 985 481