Warwick District Spring Outing

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2012
      The spring outing this year will be on Saturday 5th May We will be visiting the following towers
      St James Longborough ringing from 2.00pm until 2.45pm
      St Lawrence Bourton -on-the-Hill ringing from 3.00pm until 3.45pm
      St Peter and St Paul Blockley ringing from 4.00pm until 4.45pm
      St Eadburgha Ebrington ringing from 5.15pm until 6.00pm
      Anyone who requires a lift please let me know
      I hope to see many of you there .Tom