Re: [covdg] Re: Christmas EGroup members

  • Ian Thompson
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 19, 2007
      An address like this is asking to be moved unread to "block sender"
      I nearly did,
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 19, 2007
        >An address like this is asking to be moved unread to "block sender"
        >I nearly did,

        This bears no relation to the original topic.

        I suggest this part of the thread is stopped now - concerns of this nature are better directed personally to one of the administrators than shared with the entire list.

        GRH
        Who's friends with who and co-starred in what?
        http://www.searchgamesbox.com/celebrityseparation.shtml