Teacher Training Course

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2011
      I am looking to set a date for another Integrated Teacher Training Course in 2012.

      This course is suitable for people who teach handing or are interested in learning how to teach bell handling skills.  A minimum requirement is quarter peal of Bob minor Standard and of course good bell handling!!

      It is a full days course but a very enjoyable one breaking down and examining all the issues involved in learning to handle and practicing techniques and exercises to assist.

      If you would interested – get in touch...