Sunday afternoon

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27 12:12 AM
      If anyone has some spare time on Sunday afternoon I need 3 more ringers at Radway from 2.30 to ring for their 3.00 harvest service.  There is only one locar ringer and the bells have been out for a year whilst work has been done – so it would be good to have them rung....

    • Robert Sherriff
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 27 12:28 AM

        2 or more possible from Southam if you are still short by Friday. Let me know.

        Bob.