Friday Evening Practices at HWRC

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2011
      Most Fridays during term time there are Friday evening Practices at HWRC run along the lines of the daytime practices.  That is 4 trainees only per evening with appropriate support for them to acghieve their goal.

      John Gwynne organises the Surprise Major practice and Becki Johnson one for Juniors.

      Anyone else who cannot attend a daytime session is welcome to come to the practices I run once a month which can cater for most needs. However given the work involve in arrangeing these a comitment to come given in advance is expected.

      My sessions will  be on 9/9.  7/10, 11/11 & 2/12.  If you would like a slot on one of these practices please let me know which one (or ones) you are available for and i will try and slot you in.