Thank You

  • Angela
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 4, 2011
      We have enough helpers now for Kineton for tomorrow morning Tuesday July 5th.

      Angela :-)
    • Angela
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 16, 2011
        The Harry Windsor Ringing Centre

        Would like to say a massive thank you to all the helpers for their time, their hard work and invaluable support that they freely give to the ever increasing number of learners who come along to the centre, for ringing practice.

        Today was the last midweek session before the summer holidays and we will be meeting up again in September.

        Hope you all have a GREAT summer.
      • Angela
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 16, 2011
          Thank you to all those who are able to come and help at Kineton tomorrow

          We now have enough helpers.

          Angela :)
        • amroskelly
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 1, 2012
            We have enough helpers now for Kineton tomorrow.

            Many thanks to all who have offered to assist.

            Angela