Inter-guild competition

  • Graham Hayward
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2007
      Hi all,

      The Coventry DG will be entering a team in an Inter-Association Striking Competition at Bewdley, Worcs, on Sat 27th Oct. The first team is due to ring at 2:30pm. I believe we will be ringing against the St Martins Guild, Worcs & Dist Assn, Lichfield & Walsall SCR and other local guilds.

      The test piece will be 261 Stedman Triples. There will a trophy presented to the winners in memory of Gerald Hemming.

      I currently have 6 spaces in the band. If anyone would like to ring, please email me and I will put your name down.

      Regards,
      Graham Hayward
      Guild Ringing Master
      Celeb spotting – Play CelebMashup and win cool prizes
      https://www.celebmashup.com
    • Simon Rogers
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2007
        Sorry can't do it - I'm already committed to football that day.

        Simon

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 6, 2007
          Could be available.

          Ian