Events in the G&B Cheltenham Branch

  • John G
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2011
      The Cheltenham Branch Secretary has informed me of the following events:

      1) There will be a 6-bell Branch practice at Childswickham on Saturday 7th May at 7.30pm – ringing for all standards.

      2) There will be a 6-bell Branch practice at Buckland on Saturday 21st May from 2pm-4pm to give anyone wishing to call touches of doubles and minor the opportunity to put it into practice. If you have never tried calling before, come and have a go!

      3) Competition for the Banner and Cleeve Trophies on Saturday 11th June, 4.30pm at Woolstone. This event will be followed by a BBQ – details to follow idc.

      Babara Pettit