Warwick District Spring Outing

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2011
      Just a reminder that Warwick District have a Spring outing on Saturday 7 th May Four Towers Starting at Newnham Northhamptonshire Just of the A45 south east of Daventry . 2.00pm Start , followed by Weedon Bec,Flore,finishing at Nether Heyford
      Tom Houghton Warwick Dist Sec
    • Tom
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30, 2012
        The spring outing this year will be on Saturday 5th May We will be visiting the following towers
        St James Longborough ringing from 2.00pm until 2.45pm
        St Lawrence Bourton -on-the-Hill ringing from 3.00pm until 3.45pm
        St Peter and St Paul Blockley ringing from 4.00pm until 4.45pm
        St Eadburgha Ebrington ringing from 5.15pm until 6.00pm
        Anyone who requires a lift please let me know
        I hope to see many of you there .Tom