St Martins Guild practice @ Knowle - Saturday 19 March

  • luke.daniel
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2011
      Dear all,

      The next St Martins Guild practice will be at Knowle on Saturday 19 March, 7.30-9.00 - everybody welcome.

      Special methods: St Clements Triples, Double Oxford Triples.
      If you can ring Grandsire then do have a look at at least one of them; St Clements is probably a bit easier for the nervous.

      If there are enough people to have a sensible attempt I will try Scientific. Any other specific requests please let me know - ideally in advance!

      Luke

      PS Drinking after at The Vaults - winner of CAMRA Solihull Pub of the Year several times.
    • luke.daniel
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 15, 2011
        Just a reminder that the next St Martins Guild practice will be at Knowle on Saturday 19 March,7.30-9 - everybody welcome.

        Special methods: St Clements Triples, Double Oxford Triples.
        If you can ring Grandsire then do have a look at at least one of them; St Clements is probably a bit easier for the nervous!

        If there are enough people to have a sensible attempt I will try Scientific. Any other specific requests please let me know - ideally in advance!

        Luke Daniel
        Southern Area Ringing Master

        PS Drinking after at The Vaults - winner of CAMRA Solihull Pub of the Year several times.