Helpers needed please for Tuesday Februrary 8th at Kineton

  • Angela
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2011
      Are there two people out there who would be able to come along to Kineton from 9.30am until 12.30pm on Tuesday 8th February please to help the learners progress.

      We will be ringing plain hunt, rounds and calls and bob doubles and there is a half hour coffee break in the middle of the morning.

      Please contact me if you are able to assist.

      Many thanks

      Angela :)

      07880 985 481