Ringing Master's Challenge

  • benedictkimpton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2011
      Hello,
      As Guild Ringing Master, I have set myself the challenge of visiting all towers in the Guild in 2011. My aim is to meet as many ringers in the Guild as possible and to raise awareness of Guild activities.

      I am hoping to achieve this by joining practices, district meetings and service ringing or maybe even tours, quarter peals and peals. I will try to make contact in advance if I'm coming your way but if you'd like me to join you for something specific please let me know.

      I am also hoping to raise money for and awareness of the Bell Restoration Fund on the way.

      So far, I have rung a quarter peal at Allesley, been to service ringing at the Cathedral and attended practices at Leamington, All Saints and Cubbington.

      You can read my blog at the Guild website - please feel free to comment or make requests.

      See you all soon,
      Benedict Kimpton
      Mobile: 07739 132422
      Email: benedictkimpton@...