Re: This months meetings

  • auk_phsbh
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2007
      --- In covdg@yahoogroups.com, "Graham Nabb" <graham@...> wrote:

      > SEPTEMBER
      >> 15 C District Outing. To be confirmed.
      > >

      > Graham
      >
      > 07974 743766

      Does anyone have more details about this outing ?

      Is anyone in the Kenilworth area willing to give a poor-quality
      transportless ringer a lift ?

      Auk
    • Graham Hayward
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 4, 2007
        Details are as given by Mike.

        I have a space available should you need it.

        Can you see your house from the sky? Try Live Search Maps
        http://maps.live.com
      • auk_phsbh
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 6, 2007
          --- In covdg@yahoogroups.com, "Graham Hayward" <doublehandler@...>
          wrote:

          > Details are as given by Mike.
          >
          > I have a space available should you need it.
          >
          > Graham

          Details seem to have appeared on the website between my checking and
          sending my original message. Sorry .

          I would be glad of the space, thank you.

          Woody