This months meetings

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 28, 2007
      SEPTEMBER
      01WBidford on Avon (8). Ringing 2.30, service 4.00, followed by tea and brief meeting. Further ringing 6.00-7.00 at Welford on Avon (8). Names for tea to Sandra Parker 01789 773780
      08RWilloughby and Leamington Hastings. Ringing and Business Meeting. Note change of venue from original programme
      14RHillmorton. District Practice.
      15CDistrict Outing. To be confirmed.
      22GNewbold (Back 6) Striking Competition Final
      29G
      Inter District 8 Bell Striking Competition

      Once again a reminder to send me members emails from your address book so I can invite them to join the group. Once we have more members on the group will be better used.

    • auk_phsbh
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 3, 2007
        --- In covdg@yahoogroups.com, "Graham Nabb" <graham@...> wrote:

        > SEPTEMBER
        >> 15 C District Outing. To be confirmed.
        > >

        > Graham
        >
        > 07974 743766

        Does anyone have more details about this outing ?

        Is anyone in the Kenilworth area willing to give a poor-quality
        transportless ringer a lift ?

        Auk
      • Graham Hayward
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 4, 2007
          Details are as given by Mike.

          I have a space available should you need it.

          Can you see your house from the sky? Try Live Search Maps
          http://maps.live.com
        • auk_phsbh
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 6, 2007
            --- In covdg@yahoogroups.com, "Graham Hayward" <doublehandler@...>
            wrote:

            > Details are as given by Mike.
            >
            > I have a space available should you need it.
            >
            > Graham

            Details seem to have appeared on the website between my checking and
            sending my original message. Sorry .

            I would be glad of the space, thank you.

            Woody