Warwick & Coventry Districts Carol Service

  • rtaulbut@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2010
      The Warwick & Coventry Districts Carol Service will be held at Harbury on the afternoon of Saturday 18th December.

      Tom has asked if we can get a ringers' choir together for the service.

      We would be doing a couple of well-known items from Carols for Choirs 1, with a rehearsal earlier in the afternoon.

      If you are interested and available, could you let Richard Taulbut know asap by e-mail rtaulbut@... or phone 01926 450977.

      Thanks,
      Richard

    • rtaulbut@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 28, 2012
        We are hoping to gather together a ringers' choir to sing two pieces at the carol service at Napton on the afternoon of Saturday 15th December. All voices would be welcome, but there is a particular shortage of tenors and basses at present. The two pieces planned are from Carols for Choirs I - Ding Dong Merrily on high and Infant Lowly.
        If you would like to help, please contact Richard Taulbut (01926 450977) or Barbara Howes (01926 315074).