University Ringing

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2010
      I have had a message of welcome from Southampton University Society to any ringer that is about to study there. Please let me know if you are aware of anyone that is going to Southampton this year. (I've just come back from a peal tour there - some good bells!)

      Please also encourage any of your ringers that are about to move to university to continue their ringing there if at all possible.

      Mike