Practice Messages

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2010
      Following a suggestion from a Guild member, I have added the facility via a "forum" to the Guild website to post a message about your practice either not taking place or, perhaps, having its starting time changed for a week due to a service, etc.

      Click on "Practices"
      Click on "Messages From Towers"
      Click on "Practice Night Messages"
      Click on "New Thread"

      Fill in the message form that appear. Please give contact details, as appropriate. Remember to fill in the box at the bottom, "Enter Code Here", copying the number in the yellow box beside it. This is to stop spam.

      If this is successful I will look to entend the number of "forums" we have available - any suggestions??

      Mike