Avon Dassett

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24, 2010
      There will be ringing for Avon dassett open gardens for 3/4 hour on Sunday the 11th July from 3.00 pm.

      If anyone would like to come for a grab or can help us man the bells please let me know...

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 20, 2013
        I have been asked to arrange some ringing at Avon Dassett on Sunday the 14th for the open gardens day – I am planning on ringing at about 4.00 for 3/4 hour.

        Can anyone assist please??