Harry Windsor

  • Mike Chester
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 16, 2007
      I regret to have to announce the death this afternoon of Harry Windsor MBE.  He held at one time or another many offices within the Coventry DG, being the President for 10 years. He was a member of the Central Council for many years until his death and was also a noted expert with regard to the effects bells have on the towers in which they are housed.

      I will post the funeral details later.

      Mike Chester
      President
      Coventry DG
    • Jeanette Lord
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 24, 2007
        Does anyone know what time Harry Windsor's funeral is on Wednesday?

        The Cathedral bells will be available for open ringing at some point during
        the day but I need to find out what time to arrange it for.

        Thanks,

        Jeanette

        Get Pimped! FREE emoticon packs from Windows Live -
        http://www.pimpmylive.co.uk
      • Simon Rogers
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 24, 2007
          There is a "private cremation" (presumably a family affair) which is to be followed at 1.00 by a service of Thanksgiving in Harbury Church on Wednesday 29th August.

          Simon