Guild Website

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 18 , May 14, 2010
      The Guild website has now been largely finished in its new format.

      Each tower has its own page. Please check yours for errors and omissions - it is your page; do you want more put on it? You could make it your own ringers mini-website if you like - just send the documents to me in electronic format.

      The Ringing Centre website is now part of the Guild website.

      There are lots of images - room for more, but get in quickly as Graham is well ahead in the stakes on this one! ;-)

      There are many more documents to download and share about Education, etc.

      There is an FAQ section - more possible questions and answers would be appreciated.

      There is a much more comprehensive events calendar - I can add in local events if you send me the details.

      Anything else that you would like? Just ask and I will see what I can do.

      Mike Chester