Warwick District Spring Outing

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2010
      A reminder that we have a spring outing on Saturday 10th April Ringing at :-
      Ashton Under Hill (6) 2.00pm until 2.45pm
      Beckford (6) 3.00pm until3.45pm
      Alderton (6) 4.00pm until 4.45pm
      Dumbleton(6) 5.00pm until 5.45pm
      All towers just off the A46 south of Evesham
      Do come along to one or more
      Tom
    • Tom
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2011
        Just a reminder that Warwick District have a Spring outing on Saturday 7 th May Four Towers Starting at Newnham Northhamptonshire Just of the A45 south east of Daventry . 2.00pm Start , followed by Weedon Bec,Flore,finishing at Nether Heyford
        Tom Houghton Warwick Dist Sec
      • Tom
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 30, 2012
          The spring outing this year will be on Saturday 5th May We will be visiting the following towers
          St James Longborough ringing from 2.00pm until 2.45pm
          St Lawrence Bourton -on-the-Hill ringing from 3.00pm until 3.45pm
          St Peter and St Paul Blockley ringing from 4.00pm until 4.45pm
          St Eadburgha Ebrington ringing from 5.15pm until 6.00pm
          Anyone who requires a lift please let me know
          I hope to see many of you there .Tom