Photos

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2010
      I am looking for a digital photograph of Warwick, St Mary, Rugby - either tower, and Coventry Cathedral that are all in the same aspect - portrait being most likely as the tower is the most important thing I want.

      The photographs on the Guild website all suffer from being taken with the camera that was not level* and they look a bit like we have had an earthquake, or they were built by workers from Pisa!

      They do not have to be big, as they will be made into about passport photograph size, but need to be of good quality and it would be great if there are no members of the public looking at the camera!

      Please send them to me at mike@...

      Cheers!

      Mike

      *mea culpa!