Barn Dance

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2010
      Just a reminder that the Warwick District A.D.M.is on Saturday 6th March to be held at Southam. Ringing from 2.30 followed at 4.00 by Service and tea. Later in the evening there will be a Barn Dance at Harbury Village Hall Starting at 7.30 £10 including supper Bring your own drinks Ring Mary Williams 01926 813360 for the tea after the A.D.M.and Me on 01926 422126 for Barn Dance tickets
    • Tom
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 31, 2011
        A reminder that there is a Barn dance on Saturday 10TH September at Harbury Village Hall With Fish and Chip Supper, Starting at 7.30. Please let me know as soon as possible if you have sold tickets or if you want tickets Tom