Re: [covdg] KIC Kineton 10.00 am 6th February

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31, 2010
      Thanks!!

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 12:39 PM
      Subject: Re: [covdg] KIC Kineton 10.00 am 6th February

      I can give a hand

      Peter
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 9:24 AM
      Subject: [covdg] KIC Kineton 10.00 am 6th February

      Hi,

      I could do with 3/4 helpers for this KIC meeting to enable them to do a little change ringing.  Anyone available??

    • Peter Spencer
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 5, 2010
        Graham, sorry to let you down. The unexpected has just cropped up,  I have to run Rosemary to Tamworth.

        Regards

        Peter

        Regartds
        I could do with 3/4 helpers for this KIC meeting to enable them to do a little change ringing.  Anyone available??

      • Graham Hayward
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 7, 2010
          Clearly the message that several of us have been stating and restating isn't getting through.
          Let's make it very, very simple:
          If you are replying to someone personally (e.g. to advise that you can, or can not, attend a HWRC session), DO NOT PRESS REPLY, TYPE YOUR MESSAGE AND THEN PRESS 'SEND.' MAKE SURE YOU CHANGE THE TO: ADDRESS TO THE ADDRESS OF THE PERSON TO WHOM YOU ARE SENDING THE MESSAGE.
          Is it clear enough for everyone now?
          Peter, there was no need for you to tell the ENTIRE COVENTRY GUILD LIST that you needed to take your wife to Tamworth. It was of no relevance to anyone except Graham Nabb. In addition, you managed to copy three peices of correspondence to the bottom of your message!
          This is all very, very simple and saves annoying the vast majority of the people on this list. There are lists out there on which a number of people here would have been put on moderation or removed. Arguably this list would also benefit from better moderation.
          GRH

          http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/