Ringing Centre

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2010
      Having replaced the computer I have finally sorted out the problem with the 2nd striking. Our dumbbell is also now connected to the simulator and we have laptop backup for the PC.

      So I apologise for the slow start to the new year but I shall now plan our Weekday and Friday evening practices.

      There will be NO practice this Thursday - I am otherwise engaged and it would clash with the four shires anyway.

      I will invite those who have requested practice/support over the next few days and will also be in touch with helpers..

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2015
        All mod Cons now WiFi available!!! – can use web sites and you tube etc in the ringing chamber – and skype!!

        Is anyone available to assist on Thursday next please 9.30 till 12?  Bob doubles stadard??

        Avast logo