Kids In Charge tour 2/1

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2009
    • 1 Attachment
    • 106 KB
    I am seeking the help of 3/4 competent ringers tohelp out with this tour .. Any volunteers please!!!

  • David Marshall
    Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2009

      Hi Graham,
      Joanne and I will be along. Is it simply a case of turning up at the first church?  I can help if you wish but I'm hardly a competent ringer!

      Dave

      Message Received: Dec 05 2009, 03:30 PM
      From: "Graham Nabb"
      To: covdg@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [covdg] Kids In Charge tour 2/1 [1 Attachment]

      I am seeking the help of 3/4 competent ringers tohelp out with this tour .. Any volunteers please!!!

      =