Tower Management Course 30/1/2010

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2009
    The recent maintenance course went well so I now looking forward to the next main course on 31/1/2009.

    This deals with all the issues of the day and is an opportunity for all towers to be represented to gain the latest thinking on teaching, motivation, Complaints, health & safety, Kids Groups & Child Protection.  There is much to learn and we have speakers recognised Nationally .

    The course will cost £10 to £12 including food and handouts and is excellent value for money.

    Do ensure your towers is represented....