Thursday Morning

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 10, 2009
      I could do with another helper for callchanges/Bob doubles on Thursday Morning if anyone is available...

    • June Arran
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 10, 2009
        I can help Graham.

        June A

        On 10 Nov 2009, at 5:42 pm, Graham Nabb wrote:

        I could do with another helper for callchanges/ Bob doubles on Thursday Morning if anyone is available...

      • Jo Langford
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 10, 2009
          Re: [covdg] Thursday Morning sorry Graham – one of the mornings I work at school. Thanks for the KIC session on Saturday – great the kids came up with the suggestion to do a serious striking competition – they all clearly enjoy it! A couple of the older girls have Facebook accounts and I’ve asked them if they can set up a KIC fan-group, then email the others. However, to have a Facebook account you really have to be over 14 I think, although most kids lie about their ages to register...

          Sorry Max was too unwell to attend as he would have really benefited from the handling experience. He’s still off school but I hope he’ll be well enough for the KES practice tomorrow... they were planning to do some ringing up/down.

          Jo
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 11, 2009
            That would be nice please..

            On 10 Nov 2009, at 5:42 pm, Graham Nabb wrote:

            I could do with another helper for callchanges/ Bob doubles on Thursday Morning if anyone is available...

          • Graham Hayward
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 11, 2009
              sorry cant help this time

              To: covdg@yahoogroups.com
              From: graham@...
              Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 09:54:39 +0000

              That would be nice please..

              On 10 Nov 2009, at 5:42 pm, Graham Nabb wrote:

              I could do with another helper for callchanges/ Bob doubles on Thursday Morning if anyone is available...

              Add other email accounts to Hotmail in 3 easy steps. Find out how.
            • June Arran
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 11, 2009
                Does that mean you can manage without me tomorrow, Graham?

                June A

                On 11 Nov 2009, at 4:49 pm, Graham Hayward wrote:

                sorry cant help this time

                To: covdg@yahoogroups. com
                From: graham@nabb. orangehome. co.uk
                Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 09:54:39 +0000

                That would be nice please..

                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 11, 2009
                  Just enough of you are unable to come now...

                  From: graham@nabb. orangehome. co.uk
                  Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 09:54:39 +0000

                  That would be nice please..

                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 11, 2009
                    I am able to come but from your earlier message it appeared you do not need me.

                    Sorry - I've just noticed it was a message from Graham Haywood and I thought it was from you.  I shall see you tomorrow.  Sorry about the mix-up.

                    June A

                    From: graham@nabb. orangehome. co.uk
                    Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 09:54:39 +0000

                    That would be nice please..

                    Message 9 of 9 , Nov 12, 2009
                      theres a graham haywood here too now. im graham hayward so this cud get conufsing lol.

                      just to confirm i cant help this tiem graham, sorry.

                      To: covdg@yahoogroups.com

                      From: graham@nabb. orangehome. co.uk
                      Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 09:54:39 +0000

                      That would be nice please..

                      On 10 Nov 2009, at 5:42 pm, Graham Nabb wrote:

                      I could do with another helper for callchanges/ Bob doubles on Thursday Morning if anyone is available...

                      Add other email accounts to Hotmail in 3 easy steps. Find out how.

                      Have more than one Hotmail account? Link them together to easily access both.