Skittles

  • clairehoyland
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 12, 2009
      For those of you who don't know coventry and warwick districts are holding a skittles evening at Snitterfield sports club on 31st October at 7.30pm.
      It costs £7.50 per person which includes food.

      There are plenty of tickets left however I need to confirm numbers a week beforehand so if you would like to come along please let me know asap. Everyone is welcome.

      For tickets or more info please contact me on 07711896945 or 024 76469089. Or email clairehoyland@...

      Claire Kimpton
      SFRC chair
    • clairehoyland
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 9, 2010
        The skittles evening is being held on Saturday 20th November 2010, 7.30pm at Leamington Cricket Club, Arlington Avenue, CV32 5UG

        Tickets are priced at £7.50 per person including supper

        If you would like to come please contact me ASAP.

        Claire Kimpton
      • Tom
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 28, 2011
          Hi All i must have final numbers for the Skittles by tomorrow evening Thanks Tom