Re: [covdg] Augmentation at Kineton

  • June Arran
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2009
      Sounds good, Graham.

      June Arran

      On 10 Oct 2009, at 3:39 pm, Graham Nabb wrote:

      Yes augmentation again!
      The Harry Windsor Ringing Centre is pleased to announce its latest addition - a dumb bell.  We thought we would call it Nicholas after it designer and maker Nick Gunn. This will be used for teaching from scratch and handling improvement coaching.
      We also now have our own camcorder to assist with handling issues and this can be used in conjunction with my DVD/CD player and the Guild projector.
      I am planning some 'taster' sessions next year..