District Monthly Meetings

  • thomaswilliam2921
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009
      The Warwick District Committee are about to meet to produce the programme of meetings for 2010. With the poor attendance at most of the meetings this year it begs the question should we have any meetings next year at all.There are some questions that need to be aired.
      What is the purpose of the District Monthly Business Meeting?
      Could the Business of the District be carried out at a Guild Quarterly Meeting?
      Should there be a Service at each Meeting?
      Should there be a tea at each Meeting?
      Should the monthly meeting, be just an "outing"?
      Should there be bi monthly "outings"?
      What part should the monthly meeting play in training?
      It will be good to have a discussion on these questions.
      However there WILL BE A FULL PROGRAMME of meetings for the year 2010,and probably 2011 as well
      If you have any thoughts post them here, e mail me or talk to me or any committee member
      Tom Houghton Warwick Dist Sec