Re: [covdg] Kids Group Kineton 3re October

  • HAZEL TAYLOR
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 19, 2009
      Sorry Graham,
      Paddy & I are in Orkney for the weekend, and Harvey is not around - I think its when he's in hospital
      Hazel
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 20, 2009
        For what it is worth I should be ok to help out then, Graham.
        June Arran

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 20, 2009
          Worth a lot -  that's great!

          For what it is worth I should be ok to help out then, Graham.

          June Arran

          On 19 Sep 2009, at 7:03 pm, Graham Nabb wrote:

          The group meet again on 3.10 at 10.30 .  Is one or two are free to come and provide a little support that would be helpful....

          < div>Graham

        • Jo Langford
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 20, 2009
            Re: [covdg] Kids Group Kineton 3re October I’m coming in my capacity as nagging Mum...! so include me in your helper numbers! Jo