Lillington Practice

  • rtaulbut@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24, 2009
      There's no practice at Lillington this Tuesday (25th August) as we are having a joint practice at Kenilworth. Normal Tuesday practices resume next week.

      Richard Taulbut
    • rtaulbut@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2010
        No practice at Lillington Tuesday 2nd March due to a service in church (Bishop visiting etc). Normal practice next week. All Welcome.

        Richard Taulbut