HWRC Thursday Practices

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2009
      These will start again on 27/8 and will go through to the 8th October when there will be a 3 week break.

      So for the next series of sessions do you wish to become involved? what would you like to achieve? Do you know of others who would benefit and are available on a Thursday Morning? Or maybe potential helpers??

      I shall restrict numbers to ensure everyone has a decent chance - so I might not be able to fit you in every week..