Kids in Charge

    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 24, 2009
      Photographs of the recent Kids morning at the Harry Windsor Centre are now on the HWRC Web site.  A report of the morning will be added soon.

      If there are other youngsters keen to join in future events - let me know.

    • Martyn Cole
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 24, 2009
        Graham Nabb wrote:
        > Photographs of the recent Kids morning at the Harry Windsor Centre are
        > now on the HWRC Web site. A report of the morning will be added soon.
        >
        > http://www.harry-windsor-ringing-centre.co.uk/
        >
        > If there are other youngsters keen to join in future events - let me know.
        >

        > Graham
        >
        > 07974 743766

        No pictures appear for me in the "Kids in Charge" section Graham.

        Martyn.
      • mike.youngbarn
        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 24, 2009
          --- In covdg@yahoogroups.com, "Graham Nabb" <graham@...> wrote:

          > Photographs of the recent Kids morning at the Harry Windsor Centre are now on the HWRC Web site. A report of the morning will be added soon.
          >
          > http://www.harry-windsor-ringing-centre.co.uk/
          >
          > If there are other youngsters keen to join in future events - let me know.
          >

          > Graham
          >
          > 07974 743766

          Hi Graham, I can't see the photos either - please can you forward them to me. Many thanks. Mike
          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 24, 2009
            Try now!!!

            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 21, 2009
              there will be a practice for teenagers (an below) an the Harry Windsor Ringing Centre Kineton on the first Saturday of the month 10 to 12 for anyone wishing to join this group.

              More adventurous group activities are arranged every few months..

              Get in touch if you have someone in your tower that would benefit from ringing with a group of youngsters..

              Message 6 of 14 , Jun 25, 2010
                One or two helpers for the KIC meet on 3.7 am Kineton would be a great help if anyone is available please....

                Message 7 of 14 , Sep 17, 2010
                  KIC next meets on the 2nd of October.  10.00 am at Stratford and 12.00 at Wellesbourne.

                  A few adult helpers would be a great asset if anyone has the time....

                  Message 8 of 14 , Sep 21, 2011
                    The KIC group meets once a month on the first Saturday on the month.

                    In addition to that meeting HWRC hopes to support them with quarter peal attempts and also a practice one Friday of the month (ex Holidays).

                    I need someone to assist by fixing this practice and getting the students and helpers – could anyone spare some time to do this please???

                    Message 9 of 14 , Jul 24, 2012
                      If you know of any youngsters who would benefit from coming to Kids in Charge Meetings please ensure you get their email address to Fiona Dyson ( fidy@...) over the next month as the programme for the second half of the year will be out by about mid august!

                      Message 10 of 14 , Jan 28, 2013
                        AT the next (but one) Kids In Charge on Saturday 2nd March  i am keen we give them more opportunity to ring methods to support their learning.

                        To do this i will need 6/7 helpers –reliable in at least Bob Minor – Grandsire triples.  probably 10 till 12 30.

                        Can anyone assist please??

                        Message 11 of 14 , Feb 6 12:48 AM
                          I need a few reliable ringers to assist from about 10 till 12 .30 on Saturday the 3rd march whist we give the Kids some more effcetive practice to meet their learning needs.

                          Could anyone assist please??

                          Also if anyone could help with KIC generally I would be pleased to hear from them!

                          Message 12 of 14 , Jan 2, 2014
                            is anyone free on Saturday to assist with KIC please - for an hour between 11 and 12 – some steady ringers needed...

                            Message 13 of 14 , Jan 2, 2014
                              I forgot to mention  its at Radford Semele...

                              Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2014 9:48 AM
                              Subject: RE: [Coventry Diocesan Guild of Bellringers) Kids in Charge

                              Can you say it’s at Radford Semele as it might attract people more local to here?

                              Fiona

                              is anyone free on Saturday to assist with KIC please - for an hour between 11 and 12 – some steady ringers needed...

                              No virus found in this message.

                              Message 14 of 14 , Jan 23, 2014
                                I need to do some handbells and other tower work, and theory when they next meet on 1/2 at kineton 10 till poss 12.30.

                                Is anyone able to assist please. ???