Re: Coventry District Secretary

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
      I do now have internet access. Letters for me should be addressed to
      40 Coventry Street, but as 42 Coventry Street is owned by my Landlady
      it doesnt matter too much if any get sent to number 42 by mistake.

      As for emails, I check both the yahoo and the gmail accounts
      regularly, but I'd prefer it if you used the gmail one.

      Thanks
      PVK
    • Ian Maycock
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 18, 2009