Newsletter

  • Mike Chester
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2007
      Last call for items for the Newsletter. I am starting to produce it as
      soon as this message is sent!

      Mike
    • Mike Chester
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 30, 2008
        As the next Quarterley Meeting is on 3rd January (at Harbury) I shall have
        to have the newsletters printed out before the school close for the
        Christmas break. Please send me any articles you have as soon as possible.

        Regards

        Mike
      • Mike Chester
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 17, 2008
          The Newsletter has been printed - I will bring them to the Carol
          Service on Saturday for distribution as far as is possible.

          If you just cannot wait it is already up there on the website in pdf
          format!

          Mike

          BTW - I have recently gained access to some free image gallery
          software. See beneath the pictures of John and Jeanette's wedding and
          follow the link. I can put series of pictures on a theme up for a
          while, e.g. a meeting, dedication service, party, wedding, etc.

          Let me know if you want any put onto the website, but please remember
          that the website is hosted on my own private webspace and that it is
          getting fairly close to its space limit.

          If you are going to send some pictures PLEASE reduce them in size
          before doing so. Good quality Jpegs of size around 640 x 480 pixels
          are all I need. Please have a look at the size of the photographs in
          the gallery after you have clicked on a thumbnail for guidance as to
          what is best.
        • Mike
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 2 3:42 AM
            The latest edition of the newsletter is currently winging its way around the Diocese - go to the Quarterly Meeting tomorrow to pick up your copy! If you just cannot wait, Woody, I have added a pdf format version to the website! ;-)

            Please note that I have not redesigned the Gregorian Calendar and that the Skittles Evening at Snitterfield takes place on 31st OCTOBER, not 31st November as stated on the back page!

            Mike