Coventry Guild E-Group

  • somernabb
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 14, 2007
      It will be sometime before the membership on this group is sufficient
      to encourage regular communications.
      In the meantime developing the membership has to be the strategy. If
      everyone on the list so far send me elail addresses of members for the
      CDG from their address book I can issue them with an invitation to join
      and that will get thinks moving. So - please give me 10 mins of your
      time to do that and help it along!

      Graham
    • John Gwynne
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 14, 2007
        Congratulations to Graham on this much needed and welcome initiative
        to improve communications within the Coventry DG.
        Cheers
        John Gwynne
        Warwick
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 14, 2007
          Thanks.

          Please let me have any email addresses from your address book of CDG members that I can also invite!!

          Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2007 11:07 AM
          Subject: [covdg] Re: Coventry Guild E-Group

        • gwynnej3@btinternet.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 14, 2007
            I'll do it tonight when I'm at home.

            Cheers

            Please let me have any email addresses from your address book of CDG members that I can also invite!!

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 14, 2007

              Graham I sent a mail with addreses in to your orangehome address and got the failure notice:
              Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.

              <graham@...>:
              193.252.22.143 failed after I sent the message.
              Remote host said: 550 Error: Message content rejected <ac901ca6442cbbcdfe569dd39be27d05>
              John