Practice

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2008
      Hi,

      If anyone is free on Thursday morning and could help with some Call Change & Rounds practice at the Ringing Centre you would be most welcome.

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 21, 2013
        Are there any helpers available for a practice at HWRC on Weds 8/5 please 7.?  Basic method ringing...

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2015
          I am running an extra practice for various ringer on the 14th March at 2.30 and could do with 2 or 3 people by way of support so changes can be rung...

          can anyone assist please??