Newsletter

  • Mike Chester
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2008
      As the next Quarterley Meeting is on 3rd January (at Harbury) I shall have
      to have the newsletters printed out before the school close for the
      Christmas break. Please send me any articles you have as soon as possible.

      Regards

      Mike
    • Mike Chester
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 17, 2008
        The Newsletter has been printed - I will bring them to the Carol
        Service on Saturday for distribution as far as is possible.

        If you just cannot wait it is already up there on the website in pdf
        format!

        Mike

        BTW - I have recently gained access to some free image gallery
        software. See beneath the pictures of John and Jeanette's wedding and
        follow the link. I can put series of pictures on a theme up for a
        while, e.g. a meeting, dedication service, party, wedding, etc.

        Let me know if you want any put onto the website, but please remember
        that the website is hosted on my own private webspace and that it is
        getting fairly close to its space limit.

        If you are going to send some pictures PLEASE reduce them in size
        before doing so. Good quality Jpegs of size around 640 x 480 pixels
        are all I need. Please have a look at the size of the photographs in
        the gallery after you have clicked on a thumbnail for guidance as to
        what is best.
      • Mike
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2009
          The latest edition of the newsletter is currently winging its way around the Diocese - go to the Quarterly Meeting tomorrow to pick up your copy! If you just cannot wait, Woody, I have added a pdf format version to the website! ;-)

          Please note that I have not redesigned the Gregorian Calendar and that the Skittles Evening at Snitterfield takes place on 31st OCTOBER, not 31st November as stated on the back page!

          Mike