Re: [covdg] Coventry District Outing

  • Ian Maycock
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2008
      Paul,
      The Guild has been asked if we want to enter a team in the Gerald Hemming memorial striking competition which is on Oct 25th. Some people are looking at raising a band but I don't know if they will be successful. If possible suggest you try and avoid this date in case we do send a band.
      Ian
      Message 2 of 4 , May 24, 2011
        The Coventry District Ringing Outing takes place on Saturday June 18th. All Welcome.

        Uppingham - 10.30 - 11.15
        Preston - 11.30 = - 12.15
        Edith Weston - 14.15 - 15.00
        Empington - 15.15 - 16.00 = (TBC)