Roadshow Tower Stewards

  • Mike Chester
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2008
      I am chasing up the last two or three towers and now would appreciate
      ringers volunteering to steward a tower. It is not necessary that a
      steward intends to visit the show, but it would be nice if they do!

      There is an Excel spreadsheet linked from the Guild website showing
      where stewards are needed, or directly from

      http://www.mikechester.demon.co.uk/CoventryDG/helpers.xls

      If you cannot open the file please contact me directly and I will send
      a version directly to you.

      Many thanks

      Mike Chester
    • Jill Roberts
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2008
        Please could you send me a note of where stewards are needed.
        Happy to fill in.
        Hope to go to the Roadshow both days

        Jill
        I am chasing up the last two or three towers and now would appreciate
        ringers volunteering to steward a tower. It is not necessary that a
        steward intends to visit the show, but it would be nice if they do!

        There is an Excel spreadsheet linked from the Guild website showing
        where stewards are needed, or directly from

        http://www.mikeches ter.demon. co.uk/CoventryDG /helpers. xls

        If you cannot open the file please contact me directly and I will send
        a version directly to you.

        Many thanks

        Mike Chester

        Internal Virus Database is out of date.
        Checked by AVG.

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2008
          I will be opening up at Kineton Mke so can steward there!

          Message Received: Aug 02 2008, 02:06 PM