Re: [covdg] Devon Call Changes

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27, 2008
      Would love to   but alas to busy that day!!

      Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2008 12:04 PM
      Subject: [covdg] Devon Call Changes

      We have an invitation to ring in a competition of Devon Call Changes at North Nibley, Glos. on Sat Sept 13th. Is there anyone with experience of this sort of ringing willing to get a Guild band together. If not we will have to turn down the invitation.
      Ian

    • Jill Roberts
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 27, 2008
        I go to Devon now and again, and enjoy ringing Devon Call Changes with them.
        I should certainly like to be in a band if there's one going.
        Happy to organise it if I have some info.....

        Jill
        We have an invitation to ring in a competition of Devon Call Changes at North Nibley, Glos. on Sat Sept 13th. Is there anyone with experience of this sort of ringing willing to get a Guild band together. If not we will have to turn down the invitation.
        Ian

        Internal Virus Database is out of date.
        Checked by AVG.