Radford Semele - latest

  • Mike Chester
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2008
      I have just spoken to the contact, Claire Darlington. She tells me
      that Taylors are due to come in the next few days to remove the bells.
      They have been badly damaged in the fire and it looks likely they will
      have to be recast. Hopefully something of substance of the John of
      Gloucester bell will be retained, one would hope.

      Mike